Kicked up on the curb, so I have a little more room when underneath.
The driver’s side is/was technically worse. The foam is overspray from when I did the interior sealing and insulating last year.
Ripped some of the foam out (so it won’t get in the way / be on the other side of things I’m welding), and broke out the other KLOKKERHOLM EINSTIEGBLECH, INNERER TEIL.
This is the “easy” version, and was pre-cut for clearances.
Again, the magic of welding
Covered in weld-through primer
And, I went a bit crazy covering the bondoed areas.
Not pictured: I did some more welding on the passenger side, ground down the welds a bunch, and used a veritable metric ton of seam sealer to cover up all of my shame.