Small update: for the front curtain, I’ve been using a string run between two (3d printed) utility hooks. I’ve had, on my “to do” list, “curtain bar bus” for about six months.
Today, I finally did that. It’s not fancy, but it gives a lot more privacy. Shit quality photos, because camera was sold for (vw) bus money. But they get the point across:
Test with a miscellaneous EMS blanket
I also took care of putting in a new valve cover gasket on the CR-V. One of those cases where, no matter where she parks or what she was doing, it leaves a dollar-sized oil spot, but I notice no oil level drop of note between changes. Maybe from the top of the top hole on the dipstick, to the bottom of the top hole.
New gasket on.
Probably helps that I have all of the real tension washers now. Before, I had lost maybe 2 or 3 of them, and was using standard washers.