Sorry for the absolute shit pictures, but I installed the vent covers today. I was originally going to screw them in from the front with speednuts, but decided to remove the panel and do hidden screws from behind. If I don’t like it I can always spend $5 + electricity for two days to print some more.
I didn’t sand these or anything, and the driver’s door vent hole is longer than the passenger one that I used to measure it, so there’s this gap. Let’s call these “Draft 1.”
I’m thinking for the second printed set I could use some translucent red and put lights in them, maybe.
The file I have up on Thingiverse has both these and an elongated version.